Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stallholder Profile - Red Bamboo Handmade Things

We are soooo lucky this week to have Annie from Red Bamboo Handmade Things at the market!





Annie moved down from sunny, warm Queensland to cold, changable Tassie with her hubby and two cats nearly one year ago.  She was entrenched in the markets up there too with a regular gig at Designers Emporium which is now Boutique Markets.

We first met Annie a few months ago at our September market.  Wow, were we impressed with her gorgeous soaps, lotions, lip balms and soy candles and melts, all beautifully packaged!



I finally came to acquire a couple of Annie's products a few weeks ago and I am hooked!  The scents are amazing!  I've been keeping them with my Christmas present stash in the formal lounge which is closed up most of the time.  I now regularly just pop my head in and take a whiff and mmmmmm! it smells so good!

Annie is back at the market this week with a small range of her wonderful products.  She'll be flanked by a few friends including our favourite journal maker, Isis.

See Annie and friends at the Market this Saturday, 10am-3pm, Pilgrim Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment