Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vintage Bebe Petit Sac

This week we're throwing vintage into the mix and having a little theme day!

We have Taritta along from Tilly Boo who makes the most divine little Pillowcase Dresses and the new Bebe Petit Sac (small baby bag) from recycled fabrics.

 Vintage Pillowcase Dress/Top

Now here is a product that tickles my fancy, probably because I have a wee little child who requires nappies and wipes.  I had this nappy bag that I dragged everywhere with the first child.  Now I have two children and it just doesn't seem right to drag another bag around, so the nappies and wipes just get thrown into my massive, bottomless pit of a handbag.

Enter the Bebe Petit Sac:

The wipes go into one side and the nappies go into the otherside and then you fold it in half.

And it looks like this:

It just slips into your handbag, protecting the nappies and keeping them clean and keeping the wipes all together.  Genius.

You can catch Taritta and her Vintage Pillowcase Dresses and Bebe Petit Sacs at the market this Saturday.


Pilgrim Hall, Paterson St (opposite Myer carpark)
10am-3pm

No comments:

Post a Comment